Objective 5: Overcome frustrations expressed by wealthy families
Having served dozens of families with significant wealth, we have encountered numerous concerns & issues among families relating to the planning process.
These factors have been part of the impetus behind the philosophy & methodology that differentiate us from the other wealth planning resources.
As you evaluate your existing plan & team of advisors, consider the following issues encountered by others:
- Many wealthy individuals express frustration over the conflicting recommendations received from their team of advisors, including the CPA, lawyer, insurance agent, stockbroker, private banker & charitable planner.
- A frequently asked question is, “How do I unite my planning team around a plan focused on my purpose & objectives?”
- Some say that planning process is painfully long, sometimes dragging on for months or even years without finalization.
- Others complain about receiving planning recommendations & products that seems too expensive, too risky, too complex, or are otherwise inconsistent with their objectives & issues that are concern them the most.
- Many are confused after reviewing a thick planning document that fails to summarize or translate projected planning results into clear concise balance sheets & income statements.
- Others wonder about the effectiveness of planning because they are not given the means to track the impact of their advisor’s recommendations.